20 Easy Movie Quiz Questions
Today we have provided 20 easy movie quiz questions! Why don't you have a go at the quiz and see just how much you know about modern cinema!
Here are some examples of the questions contained within:
- Daniel Radcliffe became a global star in the film industry due to his performance in which film franchise?
- What is the highest grossing film of all time (without adjusting for inflation)?
- Who played Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard in the 1993 film 'The Fugitive'?
- Which actress danced the twist with John Travolta in 'Pulp Fiction'?
- Which movie contains the quote, 'Say hello to my little friend!'?
- The Queen song `A Kind Of Magic` is featured in which 1986 film?
- What was Dorothy's surname in 'The Wizard Of Oz'?
- What was the title of the first Bond movie, released in 1962?
- This movie contains the quote, 'Houston, we have a problem.'
- This movie contains the quote, 'I feel the need ... the need for speed!'
- This movie contains the quote, 'Nobody puts Baby in a corner.'
- Which of these actors/actresses is NOT a part of the cast for the 2016 movie 'Suicide Squad'?
- Which of these movies did Jeff Bridges not star in?
- What is the oldest Disney film?
- In the movie Gremlins, after what time of day should you not feed Mogwai?
- In the 2012 film, 'The Lorax', who is the antagonist?
- Who plays the character of Po in the Kung Fu Panda movies?
- In the movie 'Blade Runner', what is the term used for human-like androids ?
- Which of these Movies was NOT released in 1996?
- What is the name of the fictional retro-mod band starring Austin Powers as the lead vocalist?