We’ll be creating an interactive version of this quiz soon, but for now here are some Shakespeare trivia questions with answers for you to test yourself with!
1. Who demands a pound of flesh in The Merchant of Venice?
2. By what four-letter name is the character of Robin Goodfellow also known?
3. What was the title of the 1992 chart topping song for Shakespear’s Sister?
4. In which country is Hamlet set?
5. How are Margaret Page and Alice Ford otherwise known, in the title of a Shakespeare play?
6. Which Shakespeare character is also known as The Thame of Glamis?
7. In which city did Romeo fall in love with Juliet?
8. Which rock group had a 1981 top 10 hit with the song “Romeo and Juliet”?
9. Which play features the characters of Polixenes King of Bohemia and Leontes the King of Sicily?
10. In which play was the Earl of Gloucester blinded?
11. What is the name of the wife of Othello?
12. Who played the Bard of Avon in the film Shakespeare In Love?
13. In which play did Helen fall in love with Bertram?
14. Which musical features the song “Brush up Your Shakespeare”?
15. Princess Innogen is the daughter of which Shakespeare character?
Shakespeare Related Trivia Answers Below
5. The Merry Wives of Windsor
8. Dire Straits
9. The Winter’s Tale
10. King Lear
12. Joseph Fiennes
13. All’s Well That Ends Well
14. Kiss Me Kate