So, you think you’re a superfan of our porous yellow squishable friend? You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?
Let’s put your Spongebob knowledge to the test in this challenging 15 question SB Squarepants Trivia Quiz!
Click the button below to start.
If you’re interested in using these questions in your own quiz, we’ve included them below – we’ve put the answers at the bottom so you don’t accidentally spoil the quiz for yourself.
SPONGEBOB TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BELOW:
- “No Patrick, Mayonnaise is no an instrument” is a quote associated which with character?
- Harold is what relation to SpongeBob?
- How many dimples does SpongeBob have on each cheek?
- How many gigabytes of Random Access Data does Karen have?
- How many limbs does Squidward have?
- In Nasty Pasty who helped Mr Krabs to kill a health inspector?
- Jellyfish __ – Complete the title of the season 1 episode?
- Lebron James once said if he could be any character on the show he would be…?
- Sandy is an expert in what subject?
- Who has Peanut Worms as pets?
- Who is offered a job as a Clarinettist in “Hello Bikini Bottom”?
- Who is the chef at Chum Bucket?
- Who lives at 120 Conch Street?
- Who owns a Spatula named Frank?
- Who works are Grandmas Apron?
[Spoilers – CORRECT ANSWERS BELOW]
- “No Patrick, Mayonnaise is no an instrument” was said by Squidward
- Harold is Spongebob’s father Father
- Spongebob has 3 dimples on each cheek
- Karen has 256 gigabytes of Random Access Data
- Squidward has six limbs
- SpongeBob helped Mr Krabbs kill a health inspector
- “Jellyfish Julie” is the complete name of this season 1 episode of Spongebob Squarepants
- Lebron James said that he would be Mr Krabs
- Sandy is an expert in Science
- Mrs Puff keeps Peanut Worms as pets
- Squidward offered a job as a Clarinettist in “Hello Bikini Bottom”
- Karen is the chef at Chum Bucket
- Patrick lives at 120 Conch Street
- Patrick has a spatula named Frank
- Pearl works at Grandmas Apron