20 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
We've put together a collection of 20 challenging movie trivia questions and answers for you to test your knowledge of the medium
There's a mix of everything in there from Sci-Fi to James Bond, and Disney.
Can you get 20 out of 20 correct? I think not!
- Which famous actor voiced the character Draco in the 1996 movie 'DragonHeart'?
- What was the title of the first James Bond movie, which was released in 1962?
- What is the name of the Artificial Intelligence system in the 1983 film, 'WarGames'?
- What did the first moving picture depict?
- Which of these movie sequels had improved box office results compared to its original film?
- In the 1964 film 'Zulu', what song does the British Army company sing before the final battle?
- What is the correct phrase for the Latin saying 'Romanes Eunt Domus' in Monty Python's Life of Brian?
- Which of these is not a rule of the 'fight club' In David Fincher's 1999 movie 'Fight Club'?
- When does 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' take place chronologically in the series?
- What is the correct spelling of the protagonist of the book in The NeverEnding Story (1984)?
- What type of cheese, loved by Wallace and Gromit, had it's sale prices rise after their successful short films?
- In the movie 'Blade Runner', what is the term used for human-like androids ?
- Who was the director of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)'?
- In the 'Jurassic Park' universe, what is the name of the island that contains InGen's Site B?
- In the 2009 James Cameron movie 'Avatar', which actress portrayed Dr. Grace Augustine?
- Who played Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy, including Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012)?
- Harrison Ford was sick during the filming of the Cairo chase scene 'Raiders of The Lost Ark', resulting in him just shooting the goon rather than having a physically demanding sword fight. What was he sick with?
- In Disney's Mulan, which was released in 1998, who is the leader of the Huns?
- Which famous actor starred in 'Top Gun', 'Jerry Maguire' and 'Born on the Fourth of July'?
- Brendan Fraser played a starring role in all of these movies apart from one. Which is the odd one out?