20 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
We've put together a collection of 20 challenging movie trivia questions and answers for you to test your knowledge of the medium
There's a mix of everything in there from Sci-Fi to James Bond, and Disney.
Can you get 20 out of 20 correct? I think not!
- Which famous actor voiced the character Draco in the 1996 movie 'DragonHeart'?
- What was the title of the first James Bond movie, which was released in 1962?
- What is the name of the Artificial Intelligence system in the 1983 film, 'WarGames'?
- What did the first moving picture depict?
- Which of these movie sequels had improved box office results compared to its original film?
- In the 1964 film 'Zulu', what song does the British Army company sing before the final battle?
- What is the correct phrase for the Latin saying 'Romanes Eunt Domus' in Monty Python's Life of Brian?
- Which of these is not a rule of the 'fight club' In David Fincher's 1999 movie 'Fight Club'?
- When does 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' take place chronologically in the series?
- What is the correct spelling of the protagonist of the book in The NeverEnding Story (1984)?
- What type of cheese, loved by Wallace and Gromit, had it's sale prices rise after their successful short films?
- In the movie 'Blade Runner', what is the term used for human-like androids ?
- Who was the director of 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)'?
- In the 'Jurassic Park' universe, what is the name of the island that contains InGen's Site B?
- In the 2009 James Cameron movie 'Avatar', which actress portrayed Dr. Grace Augustine?
- Who played Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy, including Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012)?
- Harrison Ford was sick during the filming of the Cairo chase scene 'Raiders of The Lost Ark', resulting in him just shooting the goon rather than having a physically demanding sword fight. What was he sick with?
- In Disney's Mulan, which was released in 1998, who is the leader of the Huns?
- Which famous actor starred in 'Top Gun', 'Jerry Maguire' and 'Born on the Fourth of July'?
- Brendan Fraser played a starring role in all of these movies apart from one. Which is the odd one out?
If you think you've got what it takes, begin our Movie Trivia Quiz and show your worth!