Here are 15 challenging medical quiz questions and answers for you to test your knowledge of the subject!
We’re in the process of creating an interactive version of this quiz, but for now here are the questions!
1. What V word is the alternative name for chicken pox?
2. In Ancient Greece who acquired the nickname of The Father of Medicine?
3. Which part of the body is of particular interest to a dermatologist?
4. What is tested using a Snellen chart?
5. In which US city was Legionnaire’s disease first identified?
6. What was the nationality of the neurologist after whom Alzheimer’s disease was named?
7. What M word is the more common name for a Hemicrania?
8. Which TV drama is set in St Aidan’s Hospital?
9. What is an embolism?
10. Which doctor performed the first ever successful heart transplant operation?
11. Which organ is affected by meningitis?
12. What BM is the more common name for myeloid tissue?
13. Who played the title role in the 1992 Medicine Man?
14. What part of the body is affected by cystitis?
15. What is the alternative name of Hansen’s disease?
Medical Quiz Questions and Answers Below
1. Chicken Pox is also known as Varicella
2. Hippocrates was given the name The Father Of Medicine
3. A Dermatologist specializes in the skin
4. Eyesight is tested using a Snellen chart
5. Legionnaire’s disease was first identified in Philadelphia
6. Alzheimer’s was named after Dr. Alois Alzheimer, who was of German origin.
7. Hemicrania is more commonly known as a Migraine
8. The Royal is set in St. Aidan’s Hospital
9. An embolism is the blockage of a blood vessel
10. Dr Christiaan Barnard performed the first ever successful heart transplant.
11. Meningitis affects the lining of the brain.
12. Myeloid tissue is also known as bone marrow
13. Sean Connery played the title role in the 1992 film Medicine Man.
14. Cystitis affects the bladder
15. Hansen’s disease is also known as Leprosy.