Welcome to our Fruit and Veg quiz! This quiz should be easy enough for most people to get at least half of the answers correct, but will still provide
Some examples of questions you might face in this fruit and vegetable quiz:
- Cantaloupe is a variety of which kind of fruit?
- Cherries come from which variety of plant?
- What berry is the main diet of the silk worm?
- Which vegetable has the Latin name Brassica Oleracea Capitata?
- Onion comes from which member of the plant family?
- Cavendish is a variety of what fruit?
- Which of these is the correct name for the plant family to which the Tomato belongs?
- King Edward is a famous variety of what?
- What vegetable is the main ingredient of Borscht?
- What are the two main varieties of Olive, black and what?
- What kind of fruit is a Morello?
- Which of these vitamins is found in high quantities in an Orange?
- The Turnip belongs to which family of plants?
- Forest, Orchid, Sweet and Horse are all varieties of what?