20 Mythology Trivia Questions
You think you know your Greek from your Norse mythology? Test your knowledge in our challenging 20 question Mythology quiz!
Some example questions from the Quiz:
- What was the punishment for Sysiphus's craftiness?
- Neptune's greek name was what?
- Hera is god of what?
- This Greek goddess's name was chosen for the dwarf planet responsible for discord on Pluto's classification amongst astronomers.
- Who was the King of Gods in Ancient Greek mythology?
- In Greek Mythology, who was the daughter of King Minos?
- In Norse mythology, what is the name of the serpent which eats the roots of the ash tree Yggdrasil?
- Which of these Roman gods doesn't have a counterpart in Greek mythology?
- Which Greek & Roman god was known as the god of music, truth and prophecy, healing, the sun and light, plague, poetry, and more?
- Which figure from Greek mythology traveled to the underworld to return his wife Eurydice to the land of the living?
- Nidhogg is a mythical creature from what mythology?
- In Greek mythology, who is the god of wine?
- In most traditions, who was the wife of Zeus?
- Which of these mythological creatures is said to be half-man and half-horse?
- What mythological creatures have women's faces and vultures' bodies?
- What immense structure is referred to in Norse Mythology as the Yggdrasil.
- The Nike apparel and footwear brand takes it's name from the Greek goddess of what?
- Which Norse God has a horse named Sleipnir?
- The Norse god Odin has two pet crows named 'Huginn' and 'Muninn'. What do their names mean?
- What is the name of the first human being in Norse mythology?