1. What is the first book of the Bible that lists the Ten Commandments?
2. What is the first bird mentioned by name in the Bible?
3. What name is given in the Bible to the war that signals the end of the world?
4. Who ascended to heaven by climbing a ladder?
5. Which biblical character killed one thousand Philistines with the jawbone of an ass?
6. What was the two-letter name of the birthplace of Abraham?
7. How many humans sailed aboard Noah’s Ark?
8. What miracle did Jesus perform at the village of Cana?
9. What is the name of the first baby to be born in the Bible?
10. Who wrote the first book of the New Testament?
11. How are War, Famine, Pestilence and Death collectively known?
12. Where was Jesus baptised by John the Baptist?
13. Which Old Testament character was the father of twin sons named Esau and Jacob?
14. Who was the elder brother of Moses?
15. What two words comprise the shortest verse in the Bible?
Bible Quiz Question Answers
8. Turning water into wine
10. St Matthew
11. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
12. River Jordan
15. The words ‘Jesus wept’ make up the shortest verse in the bible